- If you were in a Car Accident, you must have a Dr referral/prescription for massage therapy before you can be treated.
- Please fill out the Online Intake Form after booking your appointment. There will be a link within your confirmation email. Within the Intake form is where you will fill out your insurance information so that we can check your benefits.
- If you are under 18 you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, and they must sign the appropriate areas and Consent Form within your New Client Packet.
- Parking – It is 2 Hour street parking in our area. There are some times of the day where finding a spot is harder than others, so please give yourself plenty of time just in case.
- Finding our Entrance – Our front door is not through the main door of the building. Instead, when facing the building from the sidewalk…go left until you reach a waist high black iron gate. There is a sign on the brick wall with out name on it. Go through the gate and then we are back on your right.
Your Massage or FST Session
- The first 5 minutes before getting on the massage table, your therapist will discuss with you any issues, or complaints that you want addressed within the session. They will then give you instructions of how he/she wants you on the table to start, and if changing is necessary they will leave the room so that you can get undressed and under the sheet.
- For Fascial Stretch Therapy appointments please bring/wear athletic clothing that is easy to move in as it is a treatment performed on the table without sheets. Yoga pants, Shorts, T-shirt, Tank Top, Sports Bra, etc.
Policies & Procedures
- 24 hours notice required for any cancellations, or risk being charged the full service price. This applies to not showing up for your appointment as well, as this is reserved time taken out of our schedule for you. Not giving enough notice to cancel, or ‘no-showing’ doesn’t allow another paying customer to take that time slot, and directly affects our income. Please respect your therapists time.
- Draping is required. Following guidelines designated by the Oregon Board of Massage Therapists
- Massage services provided are for therapeutic purposes only. Any inappropriate, or sexual behavior will result in the massage session being ended immediately, and without refund.
- Advertised “Self-Pay” rates reflected above and in the online scheduler are for Non-medical massage and/or FST sessions. ‘Time of Service’ discounted rates provided to clients who do not have insurance coverage in exchange for us not performing billing services.Regular billed rates are as follows: Therapeutic Massage – 97124 billed at $45.00/unit. Manual Therapy – 97140 billed at $50.00/unit.