The Ballancer Pro is an FDA cleared compression therapy system, that specifically (and very effectively) targets the lymphatic system of our body. New to the US market, the Ballancer Pro is made in Israel by one of the leading lymphatic drainage medical device manufacturers. They were the first to introduce compression therapy systems to the medical field more than 40 years ago.
Performance Bodywork is the ONLY place offering this treatment in the state of Oregon!
The Ballancer Pro is the only system to offer exact treatment times, and precise choice of pressure & gradient treatment modes to meet a wide variety of clinical and aesthetic clients’ compliance needs.
Based on decades of medical research, and offering the patented Pre-Therapy Cycle, a massage of the lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes in the proximal areas near the core of the body. This gentle, relaxing massage drains the lymph nodes that are generally filled with fluid first, and paves the way for an enhanced circulation of lymph. As the sequence progresses, it begins the compression moving lower down the extremities.
Benefits of Ballancer Pro
This treatment system is constantly being applied in new ways to provide patients with the maximum athletic, cosmetic or medical benefits–often all! Ballancer Pro has developed a reputation as an effective treatment option to:
- Elevate blood flow deep within our musculoskeletal system
- Relieve joint and muscle pain
- Resolve and prevent lymph gland blockages
- Assist the body in filtering waste out of the system
- Smooth Cellulite
- Improve elasticity of the skin
- Reduce discomfort and appearance of varicose veins
- Works wonderfully in combination with other treatments (NovoTHOR, FST)
- Accelerate recovery process for more invasive procedures
- Prevent and relieve lyphedema associated with cancer treatment
Side Effects & Recovery
No complications have been observed as a result of the Ballancer Pro treatment. It is a safe, gentle, preventative, and immediately-gratifying treatment that brings relief and long-term benefits.